Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good evening


no pics to show as I am still stitching on an ornament , for an exchange. I have been watching TV and all night tonight I was listening to Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.

I was awarded this award from Carolyn and I want to thank her. I appreciate it so much. I have met some great online friends and stitchers through blogging and have learned some great ideas and tips. Here is a description of this award:


These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. Choose eight friends to share this with.

I can not just choose 8 and I have seen so many already have received this award that I will skip naming 8 people. If you have not received an award and you are a reader of my blog then please add yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment