Thursday, July 29, 2021

Book Review: Frayed Edges: A Quilting Cozy by Carol Dean Jones

 

                                                                 Kindle Edition
                                                               Published June 25th 2021
                                                                 Buy from Amazon

In the twelfth installment, excitement grows as the Tuesday Night Quilters plan an antique quilt show. But things go terribly wrong. Sarah and Sophie again throw themselves into the middle of the investigation, but this time Sarah finds herself in real danger. As always, Sarah and her retirement village cohorts offer fun, mystery, and lots of quilting.


                                                                  MY REVIEW:

Frayed Edges: A Quilting CozyFrayed Edges: A Quilting Cozy by Carol Dean Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the 12th book in the series. I have not read the other books but I still knew who the characters were and their part in the series.
If you like quilting or any other crafts/hobbies then you will enjoy this. The friendships and how hey help each other is part of the friendships.
This is a cozy mystery and I was able to read this in 1 sitting.
The friends decide to hold a quilt show but when something happens then there is a mystery to solve and they will solve it if it is the last thing that they do.
Thank you to C&T Publishing along with Edelweiss for the ARC to review

View all my reviews



About Carol Dean Jones

I'm Carol Dean Jones, a retired geriatric social worker born in Kentucky and currently living in the West Virginia foothills. During my many years working with men and women facing the issues of aging, I learned a great deal about growing old. Sarah Miller was born out of my desire to share what I have learned. Sarah is the main character in my Quilting Cozy series and a woman of a certain age who has faced the loss of her husband, her young grandson, and the home where she raised her family. Yet, Sarah is a survivor.

The story begins in Cunningham Village, a retirement community, and follows Sarah as she finds ways to make a successful adjustment to this new way of life. From taking classes at the community center, making lasting friendships, and even exploring the possibility of a romantic connection, Sarah remains steadfastly determined to continue to be a vital, active woman engaged in life.
I love hearing from my readers and potential readers. Just leave a message on my website at http://www.caroldeanjones.com or send me an email at QuiltingCozy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment