Thursday, April 06, 2023

Book Review: Wait For Me by Deborah Garland

 


Published August 14, 2022

buy on Amazon


Money can’t buy love. But it can buy isolation.
Dress so well, so polished, no one will ever dare to look me in the eye.
Then I met her…

It was one night. No names. No problem.
I gave myself over to the kind of desire I didn’t think I could feel again.
When I woke up she was gone.

Now she’s back.
In my office.
My turf.

And I can’t stop thinking about her.
She’s nothing like I remember.
She’s better.
Irresistible. That makes her trouble.
Anyone who turns me on like this is trouble.

She’s smart. Smart enough not to get involved with me.
A stubborn monster. An all-consuming beast.
Until we can’t take it anymore.
It’s better than I remember.
Scorching kisses. Heated skin. Bodies slick with sweat.

Now she says we made a mistake.
I say different.

My baby growing inside her is in no way a mistake.

MY REVIEW:

Wait for Me (Forever Mine, #1)Wait for Me by Deborah Garland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got this from Kindle Unlimited and was recommended on Tk Tok.
Gwendolyn was working for a lingerie company and making sure everything went well in fashion shows.
Andrew was also there and part of another company and there were sparks from the get go. Neither one knew each others names and they had a one night stand, which neither one really got over.
about a year later Gwendolyn got hired to work for Prada and that's when she finds out that is where Andrew works and now they share an office.
He is a widow who never seemed to get over his wife.. But he cant shake his feelings for Gwendolyn.
The chemistry is there from the beginning and you know they will end up with each other but the journey to get there is well worth the read.

View all my reviews

Deborah Garland


Deborah Garland is an Award-Winning author of emotional, funny, and steamy romances!

She loves pugs, Friday night Cosmos, and that feeling when she publishes a new romance novel.

She lives on the beautiful North Shore of Long Island loves with her very patient husband and in the summer she escapes to Maine.

She eats cheap mac and cheese with expensive red wine, her heroes are ALWAYS over six feet tall, and they fall, hard, HARD for the girl.

Visit her website --> https://www.deborahgarlandauthor.com/... to join her newsletter and browse her little love stories.

New Releases are always featured, but all books can be read as standalones. Don’t be afraid to jump in. The water’s fine

No comments:

Post a Comment