Monday, January 28, 2019

Book Review: Then There Was You by Miranda Liasson

Then There Was You (Angel Falls, #1)
Fresh from her residency, Serafina Langdon returns to her hometown to join her father's general medical practice a year after her fiancé jilted her. More than anything, Sara just wants to move on, but that becomes impossible once she discovers that the man who was responsible for her broken engagement, and who is also her ex-fiance's best friend, is now the Angel Falls chief of police.

As police chief, Colton Walker is devoted to his small town, and he's equally determined to avoid its newest resident. He and Sara have always gotten along like oil and water, and since the bachelor party incident, he's her Enemy #1. But after sharing an unexpected--and unexpectedly hot--kiss, avoiding Sara becomes the last thing he wants to do. She's not the woman he used to know, and he's falling for her. But when her ex-fiancé returns to Angel Falls, Colton will have to decide if the woman he's always fighting with is also worth fighting for.
 

MY THOUGHTS:


Then There Was You (Angel Falls, #1)Then There Was You by Miranda Liasson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
My first book from this author but not my last one for sure. Second chance at love in a small town. Sara is a doctor and came back to town to help out her dad's practice. A year ago her fiance had dumped her for the cake girl from his bachelor party. She is now back and ends up sparring again with her ex's best friend who is also the Police Chief, Colton. After sharing a kiss do they really hate each other and then her ex pops back into town. Made a very good read. One paragraph had me laughing though.

"Malcolm beamed right back, which was a little reassuring. He was very Italian looking, tanned and toned, with a head of hair whose thickness riva;ed John Stamos's. "

Anyone who knows me, knows that John Stamos has been my celebrity crush since the 80's. When I read this to my husband he burst out laughing and sais "well just because of that you will rate it 5 stars" LOL. No I did not rate it 5 stars because of that but because this book was amazing. I loved Sara;s family and Colton's family and all the way they work with each other in helping out their grandmothers.

I received this from Forever for review.

#forever #mirandaLiasson


Buy this on Amazon https://amzn.to/2B9Vto0




View all my reviews


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful review! I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely series, I adore this author

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of this book. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review! Looks like a book I'd enjoy as well. Thanks for sharing :)
    Melissa
    http://melissasfandomworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing review Shelleen, I am really glad you fully enjoyed reading this book it really does looks and sounds like an amazingly fun book. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome post and for putting this book on my radar.

    ReplyDelete