Friday, March 23, 2007

I am here

Sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. Been a little depressed and spending more time with DH. I hadn't stitched in a couple of weeks either but this week I have been. I updated movies that I watched and books that I read. I will post a pic of my stitching progress as well. Feb. 25 I started Kitty & Me the Gingerbread Man, from the JCS 2003 ornament issue. I have a little more than 3/4 done on it.
DS#1 has been sick all week with a cold. He wants to go to the doctors today. DS#2 is having his girlfriend over, since there is no school. It is Superintendents day.
The weather is getting warmer and supposed to be beautiful this weekend so I plan on shampooing the inside of my car.

Reading: Red Lily - Nora Roberts

TV watched yesterday:
Stick It - DVD
Nanny McPhee - DVD
Smallville
Grey's Anatomy
Supernatural

9 comments:

  1. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful to see you posting again .. sorry you've been down a bit (((((((((((((shelleen)))))))))

    I love Nora Roberts .. that trilogy was great! love the strong women in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Becky... {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelleen! Good to see your post tonight, and glad you've been stitching! Hope the sunshine has helped to brighten your life and things are looking better for you. {{{hugs}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have times when real life takes over, but what I love about the cross stitch/blogging community is that everyone is always waiting to welcome you back after an absence, whatever the reason.

    {{hugs to you}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. {{{{HUGS}}}}}} Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelleen - I cannot find your email address here on my laptop - did you receive my birthday package it? I sent it last Thursday and it did not have far to go... please let me know, I am a little worried now. Thanks :-) Hope you had a nice birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Happy Easter!! I hope this season of renewal & rejoicing brings you happiness & peace!

    ReplyDelete