Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mondays Update

I have been stitching a little bit on Cedar waxwing.

I have been dying to have the Cheetah Gigher scissors. The stores here didn't have it and Customer Service told me they can't order them in for me. So I ordered them online. I had a GC that i received for Christmas and this was what I really wanted. i ordered them Tuesday and was told it would take 4-8 business days. My email said they were mailed out on Wednesday and I got them on Friday. Talk about fast. i want to make a beaed fob for them and I have the colors that I need but now have to shop for a Cheetah charm.
So the fob that Carol made me, for my birthday, went on my Gingher stork scissors.
TV watched:
Rumor Has it - DVD
24
Reading:
finished Popped by Carol Higgins Clark
now reading- Burned by Carol Higgins Clark

7 comments:

  1. The ornament looks great! Love your cheetah scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ornament you are stitching is looking great--I'm looking forward to seeing the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cedar waxwing is looking lovely. Enjoy the scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scissors and the cedar waxwing is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress and love thos scissors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scissors, Shelleen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new scissors, Shelleen! :)

    Love your ornaments!

    ReplyDelete