Thursday, May 24, 2007

catching up

I needed to stitch up 15 sports ornaments this month to be caught up, since taking a break for a few months. I did it! Now I am stitching on Sue Hillis I Shall Wear Purple and will post a pic tonight.
Last week DH had said he was leaving but we sat down and really talked yesterday and he got his feelings all out and what the main problem was that he was keeping from me. So now we are fixing the mistake that we both have made and we are giving us til january to really work on this marriage and then we will go from there.
This morning I have a job interview for a lab tech job and the hours are perfect, 8:30am-3pm. Only 13 miles from my house :-)
I had to make 4 dozen deviled eggs for our church smorgasbord, this afternoon. This is our big money maker for the church and we started doing it about every month now. I volunteer 3-6.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things are looking up for you. Hope you get that job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get the job, gosh you sound busy. :D Hope things will work out. PBS for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the interview, Shelleen! We're all rooting for you. :)

    Glad that you and dh had a frank talk and are working on the problems in your marriage. We all have them, sometimes they're worse than other times, but with communication, patience and love they can usually be worked out. I pray this is the case for you. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete