Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stitching away

I have been stitching on M Designs Peace Tree from the JCS 2004 ornament magazine. I have all the stitching done and will add the beads tomorrow.
So much has been going on. I went to the 10th Annual Cross Stitch pals Fall Fling in Myrtle Beach and had a blast. I rode with a couple of friends. Ate to much, not enough sleep and bought some stash :-)
Last week DS#1 got his license so I don't have to drive him around anymore. he bought a car back in June so he has that and doesn't have to use my car.
I have been in a cozy mystery reading marathon for some reason. Right now I am reading A Peach of a Murder by Livia J. Washburn. I also bought a Mp3 player and download audiobooks on it to play at work. Right now I am listening to Tara Road by Maeve Binchy.
Also before I left for Myrtle Beach I started a Proboard for cross stitching, reading and media. Check it out
http://csrmedia.proboards101.com/index.cgi

Been catching up on my DVRd shows and watching the new season shows.

Well time to get read some emails and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment