Sunday, April 20, 2008

a nice weekend

We have had beautiful weather and it is nice to have the windows open again and breathing in the fresh air. Nothing exciting this weekend here. I stitched, read and watched movies.
TV:
tonight's Desperate Housewives
DVR-
Ghost Whisperer 4/11
Medium 4/14
DVR:
August Rush- awesome movie but have kleenex ready
Across The Universe - watched about 15-20 minutes and did not care for it . I did like the music though :-)
The Seeker - enjoyed

Reading:
No Humans Involved - Kelley Armstrong - paranormal book and have enjoyed the other books in this series.

Stitching:
Finished KarenAZ's RR - Christmas Alphabet by Prairie Schooler and I stitched S and the K
I took M Designs Ornament class . at MB, in October and have pulled it out. Am working on a Christmas card that I started at the class. I will work on this kit of ornaments etc. on the weekends as part of the Cross Stitch Pals MB challenge . The card that I am doing is We Love The Winter Weather and will post a pic when I am done.

The kids go back to school tomorrow, after 2 weeks off. Which is a good thing because Dylan has had friends over almost every day and night since it started. Will be nice to have my house back :-) Work has been so slow and have only been getting in about 12 hours a week. Can't wait for this slow season to be over. it has been nice to get things done at home but bills don't get paid.

I have been playing 4 Sim City Deluxe Edition and having a blast building cities. Anyone else have this game?

1 comment:

  1. I also loved August Rush, DH and I both cried. It is a must buy movie for us. I can't wait to see my RR when it's done.

    ReplyDelete