Saturday, March 06, 2010

Friday 3-5-10 SAT

Last night was Friday night SAT with Let's Stitch blogger group and Stitching Sister's Yahoo group. I started Stitchy Kitty St. Paddy's Kitty Moon.

I would have gotten a lot more done but I was really tired and kept falling asleep with the needle in my hand.
I did watch some TV while stitching.
3 episodes of General Hospital and then the new episodes of Ghost Whisperer and Medium.

Things have been going on at work for 2 weeks now to piss me off. After yesterday and some lying by someone, I am thinking about job hunting. I know there isn't much out there. I love my job and my hours. No weekends or nights or holidays. There aren't many of those out there. it is also convenient for Scott to take me in when the weather is bad, since it is a short distance from my house. But I just can not take it anymore with the lying and laziness.

4 comments:

  1. Nice start! Sorry to hear about work; is there anyone higher up you can talk to about the situation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This too shall pass. Trust me I know. Eventually the liars will be brought out into the open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda8:54 PM

    I watch GH on line also - it is the best thing that could have ever happened to Soaps.

    I hope you are able to work through things at the job. It is so awful to have to go to work someplace you are not happy.

    Been working on my blog - and trying to set up a cross stitch rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope work gets better.

    Your St. Patrick's Day kitty looks great!

    ReplyDelete