Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Page 1 finished

of HAED QS Fragile Heart and then started page 2. There are 6 pages all together. But #3 and #6 are 1/4 pages.
HAED QS Fragile Heart
started January, 2011
25 ct, 1x1
For the past 3 nights I have also been watching movies:
Disney's Tangled - cute
Black Swan - Good
Skyline - combination of War of the Worlds meets Independence Day - enjoyed it, thinking there will be a part II
Life As We Know It - loved it

I edited my April goals and added my May goals. They are on my sidebar.

Thanks for all the comments. I appreciate them very much. I will be back to reading everyones blogs real soon.

(((hugs)))
Shelleen


6 comments:

Gwen said...

Looks good. You are making great progress.

Gabi said...

Great progress. She's looking gorgeous.

Measi said...

She's looking great!

Julie M said...

Quite the accomplishment Shelleen! When you are done with that I have the 12 Dancing princesses you could work on...just offering!

Nancy M said...

Congrats on finishing a page! That's always worth celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Love your fraigle heart,
I also listen to audio CD's, listen while I stitch.
just getting back into stitching after a brush with death that left me weak,still hard to write with pen.

Happy Mothers Day--- Rhonda polk
rrpolk97030@yahoo.com