Wednesday, December 19, 2012

TUSAL and IHSW

I needed to catch up on my blog. So here is the pic of my TUSAL and the orts are from:
HAED QS Fragile Heart
Best Witches
HAED Aurora's Garden


This past weekend was also IHSW and I stitched quite a bit on HAED Aurora's Garden. This is stitched on 25 ct, 1x1
I finished page 3 and don't have much left to do but I have some confetti areas so will take a little longer than I was expecting it to. This is going to one of Dylan's ex girlfriend's. I started it when they were dating, 3 years ago and we still talk to each other and is looking forwards to receiving this. My goal is to finish it this month.

Does anyone have any stitching plans for the new year? I am stitching on 3 SALs. HAED Boo by Spangler and the new SAL on the HAED board and I chose QS Literate Dragon by Spangler. I also am doing the SAL for Country Cottages Santa Village. They will go into my rotation for the new year. I also still plan on finishing as many of my WIP/UFOs as I can.

Have a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Aurora's Garden looks good!

    I think my only plan for next year is to stitch. Not making a formal list will just use the list to keep track of my WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching:)
    My plan is to finish Faery Tales and make two new starts.
    Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you're stitching this for your son't ex-gf. My mom keeps in touch with all of both my brothers' ex-girlfriends!

    Your stitching plans sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aurora's Garden looks great. Can't wait to see the finish.
    I will also be starting Boo & Literate Dragon in January. I am planning on making as much progress on my rotation as possible next year.

    ReplyDelete