Saturday, February 01, 2014

Drac

Well I stitched on Drac on January 31 and watched Halloween cartoons.
I was hoping to have more done but I kept falling asleep. Plus I am mad because I ran out of 209 and when I pulled out what I had they are a lighter shade of this purple and I went to Michaels, today, and theirs is a lighter shade of purple so I must have started using an older color dye lot. So I am going to have to frog all that 209 and use the new dye lot. Grrrr!

I bought a 50" TV for the family room and that is hooked up today. Plus I bought a small one for Scott in his room. Can't wait to watch the super bowl on the big TV. Plus at noon on Hallmark is the Kitten Bowl and at 2pm is the puppy bowl on Animal Planet.

Today I will start on L&L Fairy Grandmother. I went to Michaels for floss. They have been out of one color for over a month. I asked when they order floss and she said every Friday. I looked at her and said oh really, then why have you been out of the same color for over a month? She said well we can order it for you. I said no, not if you send in an order every Friday then it should be here right? She didn't answer me. I looked at Walmart last time and , even though I am thrilled that Walmart brough back floss, why don't they carry all the colors? So of course they didn't even have a spot for the color I wanted. Oh well, next Saturday I will be by Joanne's and will get it there.

Dylan had asked me to help him and Amber scrapbook for the baby pics. So today I bought a bunch of baby stitckers and some paper, at Michaels , that were all on clearance.  The other stack of paper that I want was $19.99 and I didn't have a coupon so next weekend I will get a coupon for Joannes and get it there.

I have had a headache all day so once the ibuprofen kicks in then I will stitch. Not sure what I want to watch though. I have all The Fast and Furious DVDs, that I got for Christmas, so I may watch those.

Oh and by the way. GO SEAHAWKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love Drac's eyes!

    Enjoy your scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete