Monday, November 28, 2016

Review: One Christmas in Paris by Mandy Baggott


One Christmas in Paris by Mandy BaggotRated 3 stars
Published October 7th 2016 by Bookouture
Christmas Romance

My thoughts:
 This was a fun and quick read. Ava and Deb are best friends from London. They got Paris to help Ava forget about her cheating boyfriend and Deb thinks that her stepdad is cheating on her mom. They meet up with 2 frenchmen and become friends and spend the week with them. Deb and Ava do some sleuthing to find out if the stepdad is cheating. Ava's mom is a control freak and thinks she knows what her daughter should be doing with her life. Ava ends up falling for Juliene and helps him deal with missing his sister and helping him with his photography. I really enjoyed the characters. The only thing I hated in this book and the reason that I only gave this 3 stars is the character using the word Totes in about every other sentence. I thought maybe it was an expression that hey use in London but why didn't Ava ever say it, not even once. So I felt it was overused and 3/4 of the way through the book I cringed every time it was used. I received this from NetGalley for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment