Saturday, March 10, 2018

Does anyone read my blog?

Thinking about posting daily. What I am reading and coloring. I do still cross stitch once in awhile but I really would like to get this blog going again. Even if only posting once a week. I read books from my physical shelf, the library, my e books and what I get for review. I normally only do reviews on Goodreads but would like to do them here as well. Also to share what I am coloring as I do have  a You Tube channel dedicated to all of this but sometimes I think this would be a great platform for me as well to open back up. Just some thoughts I have.

6 comments:

  1. Shelleen, I am still reading. I would enjoy seeing what you are coloring and any stitching you want to share. I like reading your book reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m reading. I also enjoy book reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still here reading but I don't usually comment, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. Still here. Do whatever you want. I'll more than likely read it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a lot of blogs, but rarely comment on them. I do read yours, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheleen I would like to read what you have to say. I think it's a great idea! Keep me up-to-date.

    ReplyDelete