Sunday, May 20, 2018

Close Your Eyes by Darren O'Sullivan review

Close Your Eyes by Darren O'SullivanWow, I did not see that coming. The twist at the end that is.
He doesn’t know his name. He doesn’t know his secret.
When Daniel woke up from a coma he had no recollection of the life he lived before. Now, fourteen years later, he’s being forced to remember.

A phone call in the middle of the night demands he return what he stole – but Daniel has no idea what it could be, or who the person on the other end is. He has been given one warning, if he doesn’t find out his family will be murdered.
Daniel goes on a hunt to find out about his past and what it was that he took. As he is looking memories start coming back and he wasn't the person that he thinks he is. I started this book in the morning and finished it late afternoon. I could not stop.

I read this in one dya
I received this from NetGalley for an honest review.

I gave this a 4 star rating and you can find the book on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment