Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks review

The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks

When you read this book, you will make many assumptions.
You will assume you are reading about a jealous wife and her obsession with her replacement.
You will assume you are reading about a woman about to enter a new marriage with the man she loves.
You will assume the first wife was a disaster and that the husband was well rid of her.
You will assume you know the motives, the history, the anatomy of the relationships.

That is all of what I thought. You meet the husband, his sister and who you think he is marrying. About 3/4 of the way in I had an idea who was playing the pranks and there is 1 character in the book that I didn't like and didn't trust. I could not put this down. 
Received this from NetGalley for review.

I gave this a 4 star rating and can be found on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment