Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Other Woman by Sandie Jones review

The Other WomanThe Other Woman by Sandie Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emily thinks Adam’s perfect; the man she thought she’d never meet. But lurking in the shadows is a rival; a woman who shares a deep bond with the man she loves.

Emily chose Adam, but she didn’t choose his mother Pammie. There’s nothing a mother wouldn’t do for her son, and now Emily is about to find out just how far Pammie will go to get what she wants: Emily gone forever.

This book was sooo good. I could not put it down. I don't know how Emily put up with Adam's mom. I would have left a long time ago. Then his brother keeps wanting to meet with her. She also finds out about Adam's last girlfriend and does some snooping. What Adam's mother does to destroy Emily and their relationship was so mean. But the ending! I did not see that coming.

I received this from NetGalley for an honest review.


View all my reviews
  You can buy this on AMazon


1 comment:

  1. On my list, just waiting for the library!

    ReplyDelete