Monday, December 17, 2018

Murder In Her Stocking by G.A. McKevett review

Murder in Her Stocking (A Granny Reid Mystery, #1)Murder in Her Stocking by G.A. McKevett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book. I can not wait for the next one. This is a story of a 50+Grandma taking care of her 6 grandchildren because their mom is a drunk and their dad would rather stay away than come home and raise them. This Grandma is no nonsense but also loves them with all her heart. To teach them values and wrong from right and there are consequences and they love her in return. There is a part at the beginning when her grandson had me laughing so hard because of something that a man had said to Stella in front of the kids. Also there is a murder and Stella helps the sheriff solve it. Also Stella's best friend and neighbor is dealing with an abusive husband. I could not stop reading this.
I received this from NetGalley for an honest review.

You can buy this book on Amazon https://amzn.to/2UOQ7Xy




View all my reviews

9 comments:

  1. this looks fun and I like the cute cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it could be heavy, but I’m glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun holiday read which is a bit different than the usual holiday romance. Thanks for sharing.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it puts a unique but fun spin on the Christmas themed stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the sound of this fun read. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love holiday stories and this one looks like it could definitely be a fun read :) Thanks for sharing it and so glad to see you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete