Monday, October 19, 2020

Release Blast: Just Like Home by Diana Gardin

 

Release Date: October 19

The biggest secret in her past is the only thing that really matters…

Brantley
It’s the best, smartest decision I ever made. 

It’s also the one part of my life no one knows about. 

Until the day everything twists, changes, becomes something I never thought my life would be. 

Now, I have to trust the one person I swore I’d never put my faith in, my best friend’s brother-in-law. 

My fierce attraction for him is unexplainable...But my fear of loving him is even stronger. 

Axel
I’d rather be up in the sky, flying my F-16. 

But that life ended the moment my brother went blind. 

Helping him became my new mission, but I miss the Air Force life. 

Nothing makes sense anymore, that is until Brantley Hughes walks into my world with chaos streaming behind her. 

What’s she hiding? 

Why does she insist on shutting me out, no matter how hard I try to break down her walls? 

When Brantley’s secret is revealed, Axel’s the only one who can keep her safe. 

Brantley will know if she can finally have the one thing she’s always wanted...a real home.

Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Diana Gardin

Diana Gardin was born and raised combing the coasts of Southeastern Virginia. She is now a happy resident of South Carolina as she married into an enormous Carolina-rooted family. She loves the beach, and even more than that she loves to read while sitting on the beach.

While writing was always a passion of Diana’s, she enrolled in college to become an elementary-school teacher. After eight years of teaching in both Virginia and South Carolina, she decided to stay at home with her first child. This decision is what opened her eyes to the fact that she still very much loved to write, and her first novel was written.


Connect with Diana Gardin

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment