Saturday, September 24, 2005

Good Morning

I have a busy weekend planned so won't have time to post much here. I had a dinner last night with all my inlaws as it was DH's parents 55th Wedding Anniversary. Today and tomorrow I go to Six Flags for their International Festival and eat all kinds of foods. Today I go with DH as a date. Tomorrow I tale DS#1, my mom, sister and her DH.

Got weighed and measured yesterday. Lost another 2 lbs , 2 1/2" , .9% Body fat and 3lb fat mass. That is a toal of 22 lbs, 19" and I think 9 lbs fat mass. I am excited about that!!

Stitching wise I started bunny ornament by Debbie Mumm, The Storyteller by Teresa Wentzler.

Reading Midnight Flight by V.C. Andrews and am almost done reading all of her books. I have the new series to read and that is it. Then some club reads to do and I have bookshelves that i need to read off of.

Everyone have a great weekend!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment