Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Went Shopping

Dh had to run some errands for work. So he asked me to go along and I asked if he would take me to the LNS as I had to buy for a grab bag. I go to Myrtle Beach next month for the Cross Stitch Pals convention/reunion. Then for myself I bought the JCS ornament issue and already made a list of what I want to do LOL, 6 Mill Hill Kits for a RR. Then we stopped at Borders and I bought a book, The Pact by Jodi Picoult. It is for a group read and sounds awesome.
I go to Curves this morning and then a few of us will go out for breakfast afterwards. We do this the 4th Wednesday of every month.
DS#1 has a soccer game tonight so I will be going to that.
I am stitching on a Halloween exchange and I am hoping it will be done today. I am just trying to figure out how I will finish it.
I am still reading Midnight Flight by VC Andrews and didn't even pick it up to read yesterday. I need to finish it so I can listen to audio books.

No comments:

Post a Comment