Thursday, July 06, 2006

Catching up

Ok I had just posted alot and clicked on spell check and it erased everything :-(
So here goes again.
I don't know where time goes. I was sick last week. 2 days I had the flu and the rest of the week had sinuses/allergie issues. Plus it had been so darn hot to be on the computer that all I did was read emails.
My model stitching is slowing down so I have more time for my WIPs and UFO. Right now I am stitching on Snowy Forest Evening Stocking on Tues-Fridays. Mondays is ornament day and the weekends for other things.

SBQ:
What is the biggest mishap you have had with your stitching material(i.e. spillages)?
The only time that I had a problem was when stitching a kit and they didn't give me much for extra material on the sides for framing. I don't eat when stitching and when drinking something I set the material aside.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your flu & allergy issues. No fun with either. My allergies were bothersome all week, too -- esp yesterday.

    Today must be your ornament day - stitch well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing earlier. Had a whole update ready to publish and then lost it all trying to add a picture. It's so hard to rewrite after that. Glad I had time to read here too. Happy Stitching, CJ

    ReplyDelete