Monday, July 21, 2008

WIP

This towel is a desing from The Cross Stitcher February 2001 issue. it is Butterflies and Grapes. I started it a couple of years ago and was stupid really. I joined a bird exchange, any design as long as it had a bird but for some reason I started stitching this piece and said DUH! This is a butterfly. I had started the wrong design LOL. So I put it away and will give it to a friend when it is done.
I watched Star Wars III while stitching tonight. It was the only one I hadn't watched. I enjoyed it as much as the other ones.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty butterfly! Check out my blog, I have something for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That towel will be lovely when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Shelleen! I send you some butterfly freebies thru yuku. Hope you got them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got all of those Designs - I am still subscribing to The Cross Stitcher. It isn't as good as it use to be though. In fact I have some material for some of them already. I just haven't started them yet.

    Take care & Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember seeing this design. You're doing a nice job, even if you don't like it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly will be really nice when it's finished. I see you have read "odd" books by Dean Knootz, I have just finsihed the 2nd and need to read Brother Odd next. hope I enjoy it as much as the first 2.

    ReplyDelete