Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Night Before Christmas

I was able to put together 4 ornaments. They are for exchanges and I still need to buy goodies to go with them. Since I have to go to the city Saturday morning then I will get the goodies and be able to mail on Monday. So now I can concentrate on my WIPs, which are now UFOs.

Tonight I pulled out The Night Before Christmas by Little Old Me Designs. I only have a couple of more pages to stitch of this. I am hoping to finish it this year. Now that I am back into a routine I am sure it can happen.



I watched all 3 episodes of this week's General Hospital and it was good.

Tomorrow will be UFO night for me. Since I watch TV from 8pm-11pm I thought that 3 hours would be great. I will be stitching on TW The Storyteller.

I have NOT forgotten about my blogiversary Giveaway. With being sick I had put it on the backburner. I will be writing the names down tonight and having one of the boys draw a name.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing more of the Night Before Christmas. I do hope that you are all better now!

    ReplyDelete