Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Movie night Tuesday

Tonight the boys and I watched Bandslam, from Netflix. Awesome movie and music. It has Lisa Kudrow in it.

Tonight was also a new episode of Lost. Very sad as 2 of my favorite characters died. I won't ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it. But have kleenex ready for the end. I can't believe only a couple of episodes left.

I also stitched on HAED SK Mermaid of the Deep. Got a couple more squares done on it.

Well Scott has informed me that he will be working Friday nights for about 2 months. So I will get a lot done on Friday night SATs.

Dylan just got done filing the callouses on my feet. Then put mint lotion on. When he moves away I won't have anyone to do my feet. Justin says no way and Scott has no clue what he is doing, but he tries.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh wow. To have someone take care of my feet for me! My dream!
Great job on mermaid.

drea_dear said...

How sweet that he does that for you! LOL

Your mermaid is getting so real looking! I wish she was real - then she could go save those 2 favorite characters. *sob* I sure hope at the end that everything gets put back the way it was, and Juliette and the real Locke and even Libby are alive again. Oh, yeah, and answers. I keep waiting for the answers, and I'm just getting more questions!

MrsB said...

Two characters die in Lost...? Nooo! I have to wait until Friday to see... :o)

Great progress on the mermaid!