Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday Halloween SAL

Answer for Jackie. You asked what I stitched Snow Bunnies on. It is 32 ct linen Lana Blue.

Scott and I went grocery shopping this morning. Usually when he goes with me I spend way more than I plan on. he was really good and never put anything in the cart. I was impressed lol.

Then we went to a surprise 60th birthday party for one of the men that works at the gas station where Scott is manager. I knew 1 other person there. Stayed for 2 hours and had a good time.

We are getting humid days already. I didn't stitch at all yesterday. My hands were clammy and just could not function in the heat. it is 72 now but is still humid. Have fans going in the house. I guess a/c will be going in soon lol.

Sat down to read The Memory Thief by Rachel Keener. I didn't get far with that. Justin got out of work at 7 and was a chatter box. We haven't just sat and talked about anything for quite a while. It has felt like he is slipping away. Turned 20 and probably wants his own place. I tell him his time will come. He still has 2 more years of college.

So Desperate Housewives came on and I pulled out Mill Hill's Treats Collage. Put on small petite green beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment