Sunday, June 13, 2010

HAED little bit of progress

I stitched a little bit here and there all weekend, on HAED SK Mermaid of the Deep. I am getting there slowly. I watched quite a few episodes of General Hospital on the DVR. I am still about 2 weeks behind.
Tonight was the new season of True Blood on HBO. Anyone watch it? Pretty good show.


I don't think I will get any stitching time in. I have my book crossing meeting and when I get home I will either read or *gasp* play Sims3.
Yes I played that quite a bit this weekend as well.

I did go to Party City and bought things for Dylan's grad party. We are combining it with my sister's 40th birthday. So I ended up buying decorations for both. It is on July 4th and is a pig roast and a crock pot full of sloppy joes. I ordered the cake today and I rented a tent for that day so have to mail out the check for that. Then I just have to buy the buns for the joes , pop, and chips. Family and close friends are bringing their own drinks and a dish to pass. I hope that the weather cooperates and that some of Dylan's friends come.

Well off to facebook before going to bed.

Thanks for those who read my blog and who leave comments.
{{{hugs}}}

3 comments:

  1. SIMS 3?!?!?! I love that game! I am gonna buy the new expansion (ambitions) tomorrow! I cannot wait!!! YOur progress looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mermaid is coming along nicely

    ReplyDelete