Thursday, June 03, 2010

sorry I have been MIA

I have been missing and wanted to check in. I have been busy with Dylan (18 year old son). He got accepted at UTI in Exton, PA and will be moving there in September. His prom was a few weeks ago and graduation is June 27. Plus my car broke and was going to cost to much money and after 2 weeks of car shopping I found one that I love. I haven't stitched in a few weeks because of all this plus playing Sims3 non stop. I am trying to get back into a routine again.

So the '99 Cougar is for sale and I bought a 2007 Scion tC. Has a moon roof, spoiler and is Black Cherry Pearl. Very pretty and very fun to drive. I still have to take pics to post. I also will post pics of Dylan's prom.

Tonight was the first time in about a month that I sat and stitched. It is for a RR so no pics but hey at least I stitched on something.
I also watched the season finales of The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. They were on the DVR. I still have to watch Smallville and 24. I may do that tomorrow night while doing a SAT (stitch a thon)

I promise to TRY and post more often. I have a LOT of reading of blogs to do and may just have to skim through them til I am caught up. I will read them all though. Supposed to rain most of the weekend so that will be a good idea for the weekend.

Well now that I have done everything that I planned on I can play Sims3 for the rest of the night :-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. Congratulations on the new car. I love the name of the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete