Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bookmark progress

I stitched a couple of hours on the bookmark. All I have left is the backstitching. Should be done tomorrow night.

I finally got to playing the DVD from Netflix. I have had it for a month. The movie was Toy Story 3. Ok I am sap when it comes to movies and this one made me cry. It was really good and sorry to see this series end.
Then I put it on Happy Days just for something to watch.
The snow is still falling. It cleared up for a while and the main roads were bare. Now it is nasty out again.
Time for me to go to bed. as my eyes are closing on me. Night all.

Thanks for all the comments that you are posting. They mean so much to me.
Shelleen

6 comments:

  1. Wow you really stitched that up quick. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely cry but movies just get to me sometime. Especially the tear jerkers on Lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a CUTE bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tink of course is just too cute LOL Maybe I can put some stitches in Velcome.

    ReplyDelete