Sunday, December 19, 2010

A WIP and a finish

I had a hair appointment today and also got my eyebrows done. I was scaring people thinking I had a Caterpillar on my forehead.
Came home and stitched for quite a bit on Happy Halloween by RoseMary Peddie


I watched a couple of Christmas shows like Rudolph's Shiny New Year and Twas The Night Before Christmas. Then I watched 2 movies. Home By Christmas - Lifetime movie. The Time Traveler's Wife-awesome!!

I finished up the Tinkerbell bookmark as well.
 Dylan also was home for the weekend. And brought a friend from school, who is from New Jersey. They seemed to have a great time. I haven't cooked big meals in a long time. Usually it is just Justin and I that eat here. Scott always orders out or we go somewheres to eat, on the weekends. Dylan has class on the 23rd and then has off til January 3. So he will be home the whole time.

Thank you all for the comments that you leave. They mean a lot to me.

(((hugs)))
Shelleen

2 comments:

  1. I watched Home By Christmas today too. I love to watch Lifetime movies and stitch. Your bookmark is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bookmark is cute! It sounds like you'll get some good time with your son while he's home. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete