Saturday, September 01, 2012

August Bue Moon WICapolypse

This is the 2nd WIPocalypse for the month. Since the last one I stitched on more of Faces of Faery 66
I also have been stitching on HAED Aurora's Garden. I want to finish page 2 before putting it back into rotation.
I do not know where the month of August went.
True Blood season finale was last Sunday and what a blood bath that season was. Then Tuesday was the season finale of Pretty Little Liars, shocking parts on that. Now the new shows are on for September. General Hospital is being moved to an hour earlier. Live With Kelly will reveal her new cohost this Tuesday.
Oct 1 is a new show I am dying for. In The 90's and some of 2000s there was a show on ABC Family called Home&Family. It had Christine Ferrari and Chuck Woolery as the hosts. Then Michale Burger took over for Chuck Woolery. It was on for 2 hours in the afternoons and was full of tips and all kinds of things. Well it is back on and will be on the Hallmark Channel from 10am-noon est. It has Mark Steines, who left Entertainment Tonight and Page ? from Trading Spaces. I watched Home & Family faithfully every weekday. I was so upset when they changed the format of ABC Family and let the show go. It is still going to be produced by Woody Frasier. That is one thing I am looking forwards to this fall season.
As for evening shows, I have decided not to pick up any new shoes. I was going to watch Green Arrow and the Beauty & the Beast. But I would rather watch what is left of my shows and then watch more movies/read/listen to audiobooks. I am having a void of not being able to watch Desperate Housewives anymore and the very ending of that was sad.
I have a feeling it is the last season for a few of my shows: Supernatural, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice. They are long running shows and PP has a few major actors/actresses leaving the show.  No, I haven't heard any rumors. Just my take on the shows.

Have a Happy Labor Day!!! No plans except to go see the Balloon Festival in Dansville, NY.


12 comments:

  1. Aurora is Beautiful!!

    I too am going to miss Desperate Housewives and I think you are right about Private Practice and Greys Anatomy. I am looking forward to Scandel and I mat gove that 666 Park Avenue (I think that is the name) a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great! I miss Desperate Housewives too. I can't wait thought for NCIS, Castle, Body of Proof, Scandal, Once Upon a Time, and a few others to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, Aurora's garden looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitching. I'm not quite sure where it went either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your pieces are looking great! Enjoy the balloon festival.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pieces. Both look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:53 PM

    Oh I love your stitching =)
    Aurora is really beautiful (somehow, I never noticed that chart) =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The both look nice, Shelleen.

    Are you going to watch the Once Upon A Time marathon tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stitching! I will miss Desparate Housewives. However, I tried the Pretty Little Liars series and since I read all the books...the series just didn't do it for me. I tried...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your stitching! I will miss Desparate Housewives. However, I tried the Pretty Little Liars series and since I read all the books...the series just didn't do it for me. I tried...

    ReplyDelete