Sunday, December 22, 2013

3 Days til Christmas

I have been busy stitching away on HAED Literate Dragon
I am on the last column of page 1 and hoping to finish this month.

I will be making some changes on the side and posting my 2014 stitching goals.

This week was stitching while watching a lot of Christmas movies from Hallmark, Lifetime and UP.
I watched:
Christmas in Conway
Christmas In The City
Santa Switch
Window Wonderland
A Very Merry Mix-up
Holidaze
Guess Who's Coming To Christmas
Snow Bride
Hats Off To Christmas
Christmas on the Bayou
Finding Christmas
Pete's Christmas

I enjoyed them all.

I have 1 more gift to buy and then stocking stuffers. Scott, Dylan and I went shopping at what used to be my favorite mall. We walked out disappointed. Today I went shopping with Dylan. He wanted a TV for Christmas so I let him pick it out, I bought the last gift for Scott and Justin also. Tomorrow Justin and I are finishing up our shopping.

Christmas Eve will be wrapping everything. Trying to figure out what I want to cook and what to cook for the day after Christmas, since I have that day off. Christmas Day is at my parent's house and I take a tossed salad.

Have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. He is looking great. Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Christmas movies get me every time - I generally end up shedding a few tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is looking good!

    ReplyDelete