Sunday, December 08, 2013

Dragon update

This month's UFO/WIP is HAED Literate Dragon. I have been stitching on this since last Sunday.




Hoping to finish the column by next Sunday night. Still on page 1 of 4 pages. 1 over 1 on 25 count.

This week was pretty good. I finished reading Sex, Lies, and Vampires by Katie MacAlister. I gave it a 3 out of 5 stars. I also finished an audiobook, Crunch Time by Diane Mott Davidson. I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars.

Today I watched 2 movies:
The Omen 666 - 3 out of 5 stars
Lucky Number Slevin - 4 out of 5 stars

8 comments:

sharine said...

Love this pattern. It looks great:)

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Just look at his cheeky little face! Adorable!

Katie said...

Too cute. Wow only 4 pages on this one. Good luck meeting your goal.

Faith... said...

The Literate Dragon looks great!

MaƂgorzata Zoltek said...

The dragon looks great.

demeter83 said...

Looks fantastic, you're so close!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Nice progress!

The Crafty Princess said...

I Love this dragon. I was eligible for 2 charts at the end of the SAL and he was one of the ones I chose. I love seeing wips of him. You are going really well. Good luck with finishing the next column. He is looking great.
Alicia xo