Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I like to be in the spirit despite not being Irish. My hubby is though. I wore a green shirt today.

So last week I got a lot of stitching time in. Wednesday we had a blizzard so I stayed cooped up in the house watching a bunch of movies and stitching. We ended up with well over a foot of snow, almost 18".

So this is how much progress I have made.
HAED SK Butterflies Galore
25 ct 1x1

Last Sunday's progress report only included 1 eye. I am almost done with page 1.

I watched a bunch of movies too:
The Wrong Woman - LMN - Good
Dirty Teacher - LMN - Good
Dark Shadows - ok
Pitch Perfect - Loved it
The Purge - Good
Les Miserables - Loved it
Gone - Good
Monster's University - funny
Jack Reacher - enjoyed it even though Tom Cruise does not fit the profile of Jack Reacher in the books
Alex Cross - liked it
The Double - Good
A Christmas Story 2 - cute
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - Good

Today I finished listening to an audiobook:
10th Anniversary by James Patterson. It's from his Women's Murder Club series , which I like a lot.

So I keep forgetting to post a pic of my grandson. Carson is now 2 months old and sooo cute.


6 comments:

  1. She is looking great. Carson is a cutie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson is such a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carson is adorable!

    Your latest WIP looks great, Shelleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carson is so cute
    Beautiful stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carson is so sweet! Your WIP is looking fab!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you got a lot done! Sounds like a fabulous day. I completely agree with you about Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher, though it was still an interesting movie.

    Carson is a sweetie.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete