Monday, March 24, 2014

Page 1 finished, started page 2

HAED SK Butterflies Galore
25 ct 1x1


I have been enjoying stitching on her. She is quick and not to bad on confetti. Only 1 week left to stitch on her so I am hoping to get maybe 2 columns done.

I read/listened to:
10th Anniversary by James Patterson and this is from his Women's Murder Club series. I enjoy the characters and how they are friends.

Poison by K. R. Whitaker - the 5th book in his Jason Turner saga. That is it for now for this saga but he says he isn't done with it. He has a few stand alone books and another series and right now he is writing a series which sounds like it will be a lot of fun to read. Nothing like his other books. You can only get his books in the Kindle edition. He is a friend of mine so I get to discuss his books with him.

Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell. This is a part of her Kay Scarpetta series. I have been reading her books forever and keeping on with this series.

The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell. I just started this one and hopefully can finish it this week.

I haven't watched any movies the past week.

Saturday Dylan and Amber moved to another apartment so I got to watch Carson. He was soo good and can't wait to see him again. I had dinner for them, when they were done moving so they didn't have to unpack all the kitchen stuff and they wouldn't spend their money ordering out. They now live 10 minutes from me and I drive right by their road every day.

Still waiting for Spring to show up here in WNY.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty progress! I haven't read ANYthing in ages, but used to love PC's Kay Scarpetta series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great! You have been getting in lots of reading. I haven't read Patricia Cornwell - YET.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making good progress! Your grandson is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your WIP looks good, Shelleen. It'll be nice to have your grandson so close. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome progress! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's great. Fun for you that you've reached the colourful butterflies. Good luck with the next column.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete