Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mirabilia Winter Queen

I haven't posted in a month. My internet was down for 2 weeks and then seems like my Sundays were busy and just didn't get to posting.

I have been watching the first 3 seasons of Game of Thrones and just have 2 episodes left on season 2. I am enjoying them very much.

I haven't been reading much or listening to my audiobooks either. I am reading Drop Dead Beautiful by Jackie Collins and am listening to Dust by Patricia Cornwell. Don't have much more on either one.

I started Mirabilia Winter Queen on 3/14/06 and the last time that I stitched on it was 2/24/10. So I pulled this back out on April 1 and wish I had more progress but I have been busy a few times this month.

2/24/10






Progress as of 7pm 4/20/14




Wow, I guess comparing the 2 pics I have done really well this month. The hair took me the longest.

I leave early Thursday morning for the Mirabilia Retreat in Columbus , Ohio. I can't wait.

I have been spending more time with my grandson and he loves to smile and coo at me. He is so precious.

I did Easter yesterday. Dylan (22) wanted me to do an Easter egg hunt. Justin (24) wanted me to do Easter baskets. I had Scott(DH) hide some eggs and I bought some candy for the baskets but didn't actually have baskets. Had everything arranged at the table for when we sat down to eat. We had a great time. I told them this was our first annual Toland Easter party lol.

Thanks for reading and the comments. Love the comments. I am behind on reading all of my friend's blogs too.

11 comments:

  1. You have accomplished quite a lot! It's not quick stitching either. My stitching mojo seems to be missing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great progress to me and she is looking beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:57 AM

    very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think much advance! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching and yes you got a ton done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    I love Winter Queen, she is beautiful and elegant and in such wonderful colours.

    Hope you have a great time at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. I love the Mirabilia Queens and winter is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing progress Shelleen. She is beautiful. I love Game of Thrones, I tried to read faster than the series but Season 4 has eclipsed me a bit and I've only just started book 3.

    The retreat sounds awesome, hope to see some pics from that.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so beautiful.
    I love this queen.
    Ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done!
    Pictures are always a great incentive/motivator!

    ReplyDelete