Sunday, December 11, 2016

Review: Christmas Under a Cranberry Sky (A Town Called Christmas #1) by Holly Martin

Christmas Under a Cranberry Sky Christmas Romance
Published September 22nd 2016 by Bookouture
My rating: 5 stars

My Review:

 This story takes place on Juniper Island. Piper travels for a company doing reviews on hotels/resorts. She gets sent to Stardust Lake Hotel. When she finds out Gabe owns it all her emotions come back. They were childhood friends and teenage lovers and he had broken her heart. Her mom died when she was a little girl and her dad didn't want her and told her no one did she she had a pretty crappy upbringing and trust issues. But Gabe and her see their mistakes from the past and miscommunication. How the author described places and this hotel I wanted to be there so bad. This town sounded perfect for Christmastime and I could just picture everything. The love story was great and all of Gabe's family and staff. I can't wait to read the next book. I received this from Net Galley for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment