Monday, December 05, 2016

Review: Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1) by Debbie Mason

Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1) Christmas Romance
Published October 25th 2016 by Forever
My rating: 4 stars

My review:

 Very cute story and actually had me laughing out loud a few times. Sophia grew up in Harmony Harbor but she fleed several years ago and pregnant, with her mom. A fire destroyed her home so she came back home to be with family.Firefighter Liam has been in love with Sophia since she was a teenager and he wants a second chance with her and needs to prove to her that he is the one. After Sophia gets back she is hired as the manager to the manor. Things change to the good after that. I want to read the rest of this series and I received this from NetGalley for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment