Sunday, July 15, 2018

One Second AFter by William R. Forstchen review

One Second After by William R. ForstchenA story which can be all too terrifyingly real...a story in which one man struggles to save his family and his small North Carolina town after America loses a war, in one second, a war that will send America back to the Dark Ages...A war based upon a weapon, an Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP). A weapon that may already be in the hands of our enemies.
My son read this and handed it to me and said read this, you will like it. Then I read that the forward was by Newt Gingrich and thought I don't know about this. Not to fond of him. But I was hooked into this story from the beginning. I could not put this down and stayed up late into the night. I can actually see this happening and a very scary thought. The story wrecked me. Emotions were high and low and all over the place. There are 2 more books to this series and I will be reading them. I highly recommend reading this.

I gave this 5 stars and you can buy this on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment