Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Book Review:Sin & Salvation by K.F. Breene

Sin & Salvation (Demigods of San Francisco, #3)

Valens has noticed his two missing employees. It won't be long before he knows who is responsible.

It won't be long before he claims his vengeance.

The race is on. Kieran and Lexi must scrape together an army worthy of taking on the Demigod of San Francisco before he destroys them all.

But Valens isn't Lexi's only problem. Mordecai's rapid recovery has been noticed, and he has once again become a threat to his old pack.

Lexi's little family is in jeopardy of being torn apart, and to save them...she must finally embrace what it means to be a Soul Stealer.

MY REVIEW:

Sin & Salvation (Demigods of San Francisco, #3)Sin & Salvation by K.F. Breene
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
This is the 3rd book of this series and the way it ended it could have more to the series but it also wrapped up the storyline pretty good. I have enjoyed this series. Sometimes I get bored and it is a little drawn out but each book gets better.
The banter between all the characters has me laughing out loud and then sometimes I just shake my head. Alexis and her 2 wards have a great relationship but I am always on the wards sides when they say they need a new home with their own bedrooms. Come on, they are teenagers and 1 is a boy and 1 is a girl. They shouldn't be sharing a room. I like how Lexi is learning her magic and the training of the wards and how Mordecai is learning about his shifting. They are all there for each other in the long run.
I am not a zombie fan at all so that part was not my cup of tea. There is just something about them that just does not thrill me to read or watch.





View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment