Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blustery Day

It is windy, rainy and snowy. No accumalations yet. I am sitting home stitching on a model piece with candles lit around the house and watching Anne Of Green Gables. I also have The Continuing Story and The Sequel. The library had these and always wanted to watch them. They also have all of the Road To Avonlea which I may take out next time. It is that time of year when I am home alot and like to watch TV or listen to audiobooks while stitching so DS#2 just said he needs some books to read this week so I will head out here shortly before it does snow alot. I will see what they have for audiobooks :-)
Tonight is Bones and then Supernatural. I will stitch on the sports ornaments while watching them.
No reading at the moment as I don't have the time. But after this model piece is done I will read quite a bit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment