Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Still around

I have had a pretty busy time lately and falling behind on posting to my blog and haven't read any of yours in over a week. Last week I ran the Middle school book fair. So now I am playing catch up this week. I have been stitching a model piece for twisted Oaks and took a break to stitch up BC April Snapper, which will be done today. Then back to the model piece.
I have 3 books up for grabs. They are registered with http://www.bookcrossing.com and you don't have to be a member to say you found the book , you can do it unanimously. I prefer to send to the US but will mail it out of the country for someone who would really like the book. I Have:
Someone To Watch Over Me - Judith MacNaught - paperback
Kill The Messenger - Tami Hoag - hardcover
Bag of Bones - Stephen King - hardcover

just let me know if you are interested in them. I had already posted them through my Readnswap Yahoo group. great group for swapping books with and for US members only due to shipping costs.

1 comment:

  1. Shelleen, isn't it terrible to feel so overwhelmed??? I get the same way. Some part of my life (as I know it) is always lagging behind. I've spent nearly the whole day trying to catch up with reading and commenting on blogs. My reading has been taking a back seat for a long time; now we're going into the kids ball games and track. There just isn't enough time for all I want to do! Oh, woe is me!

    ReplyDelete