Monday, May 15, 2006

Mondays Musings

This is my big baby. he is a rottie/shepherd mix and just loves people and other animals. he is 5 years old. I adopted him from a shelter in 2002 and he was 1 1/2 years old. Pretty much potty trained and very well behaved. Next time I will share pics of my cats.

Last week I finished Twisted Oaks model of the last Baltimore Quilt square. I also finished reading Broken Prey by John Sandford.


I then stitched on LK January Block and finished that. Then stitched up April from A year Full of Happy by San Sarah Designs. This was a 24 hour challenge on Becky's Friends Gather board.

Today I will stitch on a sports ornament and then start LK April Stamp. I also have started to read Shepherds Abiding by Jan Karon.

Last week I watched 1 movie:Honeymoon With Mom on Lifetime Movie channel, on Mother's Day. Was a good movie. I just love the Lifetime movies and Hallmark movies.

DS#2 has a baseball game tonight and DS#1 has a Track meet tomorrow night. they are calling for periods of rain all week so I am hoping it doesn't rain during any of their sports events.

No comments:

Post a Comment