Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I am still here

I am behind in posts again. The time just gets away from me. I have been busy reading and stitching though. Watching season and series finales as well. I will have to post my June Golas and what I accomplished in May. DS#1 is all done with Track and DS#2 had his last baseball game on Monday but has 3 makeup games. One is tonight. We were told they might not make up the other 2. I have been wacthing alot of netflix movies in the afternoons and some evenings. Our local library now has wireless, which my son is excited as he has a laptop. I am still on dial up but I am going to the library, to use their computers , every day. This is just taking me way to long. I will read my Juno emails and do my blog, every morning on my computer.
I won a gift certificate for a hair wash, cut and style so I have an appointment at 11:30 for that and the library opens at 1 so I will go there right after that.
Below are some pics of what i have been doing.




I stitched up Bent Creek May Snapper.

LK April Stamp


I stitched up LK February Block





Mondays I put in a few hours on this ornament by Vermillion Stitchery from the 2003 JCS ornament issue. Also on Mondays still stitching up sports ornaments but no pics.

Right now I am stitching on A Year Full of Happy May square.

I have had fun getting back to my reading schedule and will list what I have read when I post my goals :-) Right now I am reading Impossible by Danielle Steel. Pretty good so far.

3 comments:

  1. Shelleen, it's so easy to get behind, isn't it!! And especially so for you on dial up, wow! Spending time at the library with high speed connection definitely sounds like a wise move. :D
    Altho you may not have been blog reading, you've sure been busy with your needles! Great work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelleen! Was wondering where you went!! Your LK pieces and your santa look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Shelleen, your stitiching turned out great, way to go!!
    Glynda

    ReplyDelete