Sunday, September 10, 2006

a finish


I stitched on BC September Snapper, all weekend and finished it . Was a quiet weekend here. Friday night DH, DS#2 and I went to a local high school football game. Was a very close score. Saturday was lazy. Today went to church and then stitched while watching House season 2 disc 1. I plan on reading more of the Angry Housewives eating Bon Bons, when I get off the computer.




This week will be super busy so not sure how much reading and stitching will get done. I am in charge of the PTO book fair this week so I will be working every day 10-12:30. Tomorrow night I have a bookcrossing meeting. Tuesday night DS#2 and I are going to an Aerosmith concert. Wednesday night is our middle school open house so I am running the book fair during that. Looks like Thursday and Friday night are free, so far LOL. I will need to sleep all next weekend LOL.

6 comments:

  1. It's coming along wonderfully, Shelleen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelleen, Your snapper looks terrific! You are all caught up with your months! Thats great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I have it in my stash to do someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelleen, I'm back at it again and slowly checking on my good friends. All your wonderful stitching looks just beautiful. I love all the Lizzies together on the same piece of fabric. I'm doing the same thing with another designer's small designs. Congrats on all your great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so good.. I'm wayyyyy behind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a busy Mom! Hope all your book fair efforts result in a big success and you have lots of fun with ds at the concert. :D

    Your Snapper is looking great!

    ReplyDelete