Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Playing Cathc Up!

I have been stitching away. I finished a model piece for Twisted Oaks Designs. I am still stitching sports ornaments on Mondays. Stitching on Snowy Forest Evening Stocking Tues-Thurs. BC Snappers Fri-Sun. I am on November Snapper so that has moved right along. I will post pics later.
Watched last season of House and I have 2 episodes from this season to watch and then I am caught up. I am now watching last seasons Grey's Anatomy , on DVD and DVRing this seasons til I am caught up. DS#1 has a friend who owns all the seasons of Gilmore Gilrs and I never watched them so i will be borrowing them and DVRing this seasons. DH told me I should watch Criminal Minds so I will be adding that to my TV viewing this year as well.
This past weekend was the apple Umpkin Festival and my church has beef on weck, soup and pies. I make the soup and made 8 pots total. We had about 1/2 of a beef pot and 1/2 of a turkey pot, left over so we did real well.
I am reading A Wedding In December by Anita Shreve, it is a little slow. Any USA members who love to read and share books please join my Readnswap Yahoo group. We would love new members. This group has been around for several years and i have read many books through the group.
2 weeks ago I ran the book Fair at the middle school and that went over really well. I did buy 2 PC games. Mall Tycoon 3 , which is a blast and Paws & Claws Pet Vet. it is fun as well.

So what does everyone watch on TV? I watch:
Live! with Regis and Kelly
Rachel Ray
The View
Megan Mullolly Show
General Hospital
Oprah
Desperate Housewives
7th heaven
Vanished
Runaway
The Class
House
Standoff
Gilmore Girls(DVRing)
Veronica Mars
Bones
Criminal Minds(Dvring)
Kidnapped
Lost
Grey's Anatomy (DVRing)
Smallville
Supernatural
The O.C.
The Ghost Whisperer

I get more stitching done when the Fall Season starts and I only watch the Talk shows if I have time and if they have something good on it.

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy stitcher, Shelleen! I like to watch Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, ER, The Colbert Report among others. :)

    ReplyDelete