Thursday, October 26, 2006

I am home

I am back from Myrtle beach and I had a great time with the Cross Stitch pals Fall Fling. Above is a picture of everyone that was there.
I won these 3 ornaments in an exchange :-) I just love them!
I bought this tshirt from Down Sunshine Lane. it is perfect!
These are all of the patterns that i cam home with. I either bought them or they were in my registration packet. Now I can't buy anymore til next years reunion.
I bought this fabric as well. the heatherfield was on sale and a piece of fabric was in my registration packet.
While in MB I finished July, August and September LK Stamps. I was so proud of myself.


I also finished Vermillion Stitchery ornament from the 2003 JCS ornament issue. Then yesterday I stitched on Imaginating, Inc. ornament from the 1999(?) JCS issue.


I had so much fun at the convention. The first couple of days there it was overcast and rainy but it was warm. I was so busy that I never set foot on the beach. I usually walk every morning, on the beach, but this year didn't. Next year is the 10 year anniversary and my whole family is going :-)

I am getting back into my routine at home and a little tired. I am watching season 2 of Gilmore Girls, on DVD. I am also stitching a model piece for Twisted Oaks designs. That is moving quickly for me.

I forgot 2 pics. Friday at the Pals reunion, someone paid for me to take the ornament class. I finished 2 ornaments there and didn't take pics. the class was taught by Mary of M Designs. She is a sweet lady as is her whole family. Thank you Mary for the wonderful class.

A BIG thank you to Amy for putting on this reunion as it is a lot of hard work and time.

10 comments:

nancy said...

Oh, come on! Can't you stitch faster than that??? *rofl*

And you have my snowman face ornament. I'm so glad he went to a good home! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great time you had! One of these days I'm gonna win the lottery and I'm coming, too! Great stitching 8-}

Linda (tayzzmom

valda said...

I love the ornaments that you got and the ones that you finished up. Sounds like you had a great time! Also looks like you got some great patterns and pretty fabric.

valda said...

Forgot to tell you that your LK's look great! LOL

Mary said...

You look great ( blue Tee Shirt from the right, I think the second roll ) i love the stuff you brought! glad you had a good time.

Lelia said...

How awesome are all your new things! The t-shirt makes me laugh. Your patterns & fabric will be put to immediate use! your LK stamps & ornament are charming -- sounds like you had a nice time in Myrtle Beach.

Nancy Jones said...

Oh, wow, Shelleen.... looks like you had a wonderful time, and of course, I'm a sucker for looking at new things. The ornaments you won are wonderful; the stash is so fun to see, and your LK stamps look adorable! Congrats on a well-deserved vacation!

Von said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time, Shelleen. You gave such a good report, I almost feel like I was there too. :D

Anonymous said...

What great stash and progress on your piece! Sounds like you had fun.

Meari said...

It sounded like you all had a lot of fun! Makes me want to go!!