Friday, January 12, 2007

Thursday


I finished August and started September, of A Year Full of Happy by Sam Sarah.

I cleaned the family room and did 2 loads of laundry. The phone wouldn't stop ringing everytime I ran the vacuum. Didn't think I would ever get anything done. All was quiet once noon hit.


TV watched:
Live! With Regis and Kelly
Ghost Whisperer - DVR
Desperate Housewives - DVR
What About Brian - DVR
Christmas At Water's Edge - DVR
General Hospital
Smallville
Grey's Anatomy
Supernatural


Reading:
Kill Me - Stephen White, I have about 100 pages left. The storyline is good but it is very slow moving.

2 comments:

  1. This is coming on really quickly! I'm impressed.

    I managed to get 2 loads of laundry done today too.......well, washed and dryed....didn't acutally iron them yet, they just got added to 'ironing mountain'. I should tackle it tomorrow maybe, it looks like it's in danger of having a landslide, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your year full is coming along great so fun and cheery. Happy Stitching CJ

    ReplyDelete