Wednesday, December 17, 2008

UFO Christmas Angel

This is Christmas Angel from The Cross Stitcher December 1996 issue. I started her a couple of years ago and have added her to my Wednesday night rotation. I forget how many angels are this series but I want to do them all.
I am glad that i can fit my UFOs into quite a few SALs and will get them finished much quicker.
Please say a prayer for one of the women that I work with. her dad had bronchitis and it got worse, he now has pnemonia and heart failure. I know he is an elderly person and I believe also has diabetes. My coworker did not come into work today and don't know when she will be back. They are a very christian family and could use the prayers..

Tonight I watched the new Muppet's Christmas- Letters to Santa. it was really cute and then i watched Private Practice.

I also listened to The Winding Ways Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini.

3 comments:

  1. Angel looks great. PBS for your co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Angel! Sending prayers for your co-worker's father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your angel is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete